Housing Today’s new series of reader Q&As showcases different jobs across the sector and the people who do them and we want you to take part
Don’t miss the chance to feature in the fastest-growing housing publication in the UK by completing our Housing Champions Q&A.
We want to hear from people across the United Kingdom who work in the delivery of new housing.
So, whether you work for a housebuilder, contractor, housing association, for-profit registered provider, local authority, consultancy or any other housing-related business do drop us a line.
Our Housing Champions so far:
To take part simply email email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- Why did you choose housing as a career?
- What are you most proud of in your career to date?
- What has been the biggest challenge of your career to date?
- What single thing would help the sector deliver more homes?
- What is the most helpful advice that you have been given?
- What single piece of advice would you give to someone starting out in your profession?
- Who do you most admire in the housing industry?
- What is your favourite residential scheme and why?
- What is your least favourite residential scheme and why?
- What is it like being you (and doing your job)?
- What do you think your best quality is?
- Tell us about a secret skill that we don’t know you have
- What is your most prized possession?
- Early bird or night owl?
- What is your favourite food?
- What would your superpower be?