Despite the size of the sector, construction continues to be one of the least digitised industries across the globe.
While change may have been slow it is beginning to be visible as the industry is shifting towards digital construction practices.
This webinar explores how these advancements will impact construction moving forward and discuss new opportunities for change and growth in the construction arena with BIM; digital collaboration and mobility; IoT and advanced analytics and future-proof design and construction.
- Dimitris Vernon, manager, Customer Success at Autodesk Construction Solutions
- Dr. Marzia Bolpagni, Senior BIM Advisor, Mace
- Tim Kay, Senior Digital Manager, Multiplex
- Finbarr McMeel, Technical Director, Gilbert-Ash
- Chaired by: Jordan Marshall, Chief Reporter, Building
The webinar ran on 19 October.