Deadline extended to 31 July
The Building Awards is calling for entries for 22 categories - including several specifically for the housing sector.
As part of the exciting Building Awards 2020 programme entries are now open for the Housebuilder and Housing Project of the year.
There are also three new categories this year including the Diversity Award – Making a Difference, which is for companies and organisations in construction that can demonstrate they are taking positive action to accelerate diversity in the workforce.
There is also the new Delivering Social Value Award to highlight UK projects that have had a social, economic and environmental impact.
Meanwhile the Proud to Help Award builds on the campaign to shine a spotlight on all the work organisations and individuals have been doing through the covid-19 crisis to support the country’s public services, critical works and supply chains, as well as setting it back on the road to recovery.
The deadline for all 22 categories is 17th July, and the full list is:
- **New Category** Diversity Award – Making A Difference
- **New Category** Proud to Help Award
- **New Category** Delivering Social Value Award
- Architectural Practice of the Year
- Building Magazine Project of the Year, sponsored by Aluprof
- Construction Consultant/Surveyor of the Year (100 staff or over)
- Construction Consultant/Surveyor of the Year (fewer than 100 staff)
- Contractor of the Year (up to £300m), sponsored by HRS
- Major Contractor of the Year (over £300m), sponsored by Fenwick Elliott
- Specialist Contractor
- Digital Construction Award
- Engineering Consultant of the Year
- Housebuilder of the Year
- Housing Project of the Year
- International Project of the Year
- Offsite Project of the Year
- Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Small Project of the Year (up to £5m), sponsored by Clement
- Building Performance Award, sponsored by Kingspan
- Construction Client of the Year
- Building Magazine Personality of the Year
- CEO of the Year, sponsored by DGP