Construction firms are under increasing pressure to deliver highly complex projects, within tighter budgets and timeframes.
Digital processes are now having a significant impact, making it easier for the different parties to work effectively together to the same end goal.
In this webinar we heard from five leading industry experts across the supply chain about how collaboration can be improved through all steps of projects with the introduction of new technology and digitising processes.
- Dan Hoogeveen, digital design manager, Purcell
- Gareth Parkes, head of data & analytics, Sir Robert McAlpine
- Stuart Tanfield, technical specialist, Autodesk
- Dr Stacy Sinclair, partner and head of technology & innovation, Fenwick Elliott
- Dale Sinclair, director of innovation, Aecom
- Chaired by: Jordan Marshall, chief reporter, Building
The webinar on 20 October.