As the world learns to live with covid-19 and buildings begin to reopen, smart buildings and technology can support businesses and employees to return to work.
This webinar explored the key considerations and challenges, as well as what are some of the key advantages of smart buildings in achieving a greener outcome.
Discussion points will include:
- How has energy consumption been optimised?
- How is data used more efficiently by smart buildings
- What is the operational cost of a building
- How to increase work efficiency
- Phil Ratcliffe, managing director, Drees and Sommer
- Matthew Marson, UK sector director for manufacturing & technology, Arcadis
- Rory Bergin, partner – sustainable futures, HTA Design
- Andrew Pryke, managing director, BAM
- Chaired by: Chloe McCulloch, group editorial director, Building